Kevin Butkus is a Vice President with the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Weitzman. In this position, he handles investment property brokerage, retail project leasing, retail tenant representation and general brokerage. Butkus is a statewide Top 10 Producer for Weitzman and a 2022 D CEO Power Broker. Prior to joining Weitzman, he worked with Integra Realty Resources (now a part of JLL) of Richardson, where he interpreted and analyzed financials in order to assist in the valuation of more than 50 senior housing facilities throughout the United States.
Butkus has been involved in a number of notable investment property sales, including:
Representative Investment Property Transactions
- Lake Highlands Village, Dallas
- 711 Elm Street, Downtown Dallas
- Matlock Oaks Shopping Center, Arlington
- Hebron Fairway Centre, Carrollton
- 408 Singleton Land, Trinity Groves area of Dallas
- McKinney Marketplace Shopping Center, McKinney
- 1815 Market Street (former Spaghetti Warehouse), Dallas West End
- Navo Shopping Center, fully leased retail center, Aubrey
- Redbird Oaks Shopping Center, Dallas
- Shiloh Crossing Shopping Center, Plano
- The Shops at Vista Ridge, Lewisville
- Tarrant West Plaza, White Settlement
Butkus handles tenant representation for a number of well-known concepts, including:
• Bitty & Beau's
• CRU Wine Bar
Butkus is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors. He serves on Uptown Dallas, Inc.'s Young Leadership Council.
Butkus received a Bachelor of Science in Financial Management with a minor in accounting with an emphasis on real estate from Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.