Scott Smith is an Assistant Vice President with the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Weitzman, one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate services firms based in Texas. He has worked extensively with pad users from both the tenant and landlord side. He currently represents Sonic, Popeyes, and Taco Casa. In addition, he represents land buyers such as Verdad Real Estate, Vaquero Ventures, Wood Residential and Victron Energy. Smith attended Texas A&M and the well-respected Mays Business School, where we received his master’s degree working on the underwriting of various income-producing real estate assets. Smith also worked with Camden Property Trust in its asset management department, where he analyzed asset performance and handled other duties related to an investment portfolio of apartment communities throughout the U.S.
Smith is a member of the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, the International Council of Shopping Centers, the Urban Land Institute and the Aggie Real Estate Network.
Smith dual majored with two Bachelor of Science degrees from Texas A&M University. Smith also received a Master of Commercial Real Estate degree from Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
Smith works on site selection and market expansions for well-known restaurants, institutions and retailers, including:
- Taco Casa
- Wood Residential
- Victron Energy
- Sourdough & Co.
- Hummus Republic
- Sit Means Sit
- FYZICAL Therapy
- We Rock The Spectrum
- Speed Queen
- Farm2Cook / Farm2Cafe
- Sweet Frog
Noteworthy Sales Transactions
- $18M acquisition of fuel station/c-store portfolio, Killeen, Texas
- 26781 US-380, Aubrey, Texas
- 15.2 acres of land, Kennedale, Texas
- 1.15 acres at NEC Chisholm Trail & McPherson Blvd, Fort Worth, Texas
- 600 Berry St, Fort Worth, Texas
- 3033 Hemphill St, Fort Worth, Texas
- 1.43 acres at NEC Old Denton Rd & Hwy 170, Fort Worth, Texas
- 3.40 acres at NEC Hwy 190 & 190-Bypass, Killeen, Texas
- 1.87 acres at NEC John T White & Hwy 820, Fort Worth, Texas