Matt Luedtke is a Vice President with the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Weitzman, which he joined in 2002. Luedtke, who has closed more than 400 transactions to date, specializes in retail project representation and is part of the Weitzman Leasing Team, which handles retail project leasing for a Dallas-Fort Worth retail portfolio controlled by the firm. A lifelong Dallas resident, Luedtke grew up in the commercial real estate and restaurant worlds.
Representative Project List
Projects Luedtke represents include:
- Flower Mound Town Center – Flower Mound
- Flower Mound Town Crossing – Flower Mound
- Timber Prairie Plaza – Flower Mound
- Orchard Village - Lewisville
- Addison Town Center - Addison
- Trinity Plaza - Carrollton
- Irving Towne Center - Irving
- Grande Center - Irving
- Park Place - Grapevine
- Brooks Crossing - Watauga
- Shops of Southlake – Southlake
- Village at Timarron - Southlake
Luedtke is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors.
Luedtke received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Baylor University in Waco.