Kevin Butkus is an Assistant Vice President with the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Weitzman. In this position, he handles investment property brokerage, retail project leasing, retail tenant representation and general brokerage. Prior to joining Weitzman, he worked with Integra Realty Resources (now a part of JLL) of Richardson, where he interpreted and analyzed financials in order to assist in the valuation of more than 50 senior housing facilities throughout the United States.
Representative Investment Property Transactions
Butkus has been involved in a number of notable investment property sales, including:
- Lake Highlands Village, Dallas
- 711 Elm Street, Downtown Dallas
- Matlock Oaks Shopping Center, Arlington
- Hebron Fairway Centre, Carrollton
- 408 Singleton Land, Trinity Groves area of Dallas
- McKinney Marketplace Shopping Center, McKinney
- 1815 Market Street (former Spaghetti Warehouse), Dallas West End
Representative Clients: Tenant Representation
Butkus handles tenant representation for a number of well-known concepts, including:
• CRÚ Wine Bar
• Great Clips
• Bicycles Plus
• Meow Wolf
Butkus is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors.
Butkus received a Bachelor of Science in Financial Management with a minor in accounting with an emphasis on real estate from Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.