AUSTIN—Weitzman, as exclusive leasing agent for high-profile regional-draw shopping center Southpark Meadows III, has signed six new and renewed leases totaling more than 25,000 square feet of space
Nick Naumann and Wes Babb with Weitzman handle leasing at the South Austin center, located at IH-35 and Slaughter Lane. Reilly Gregson with Weitzman oversees property management for the center
The new leases include the first Texas location for Las Vegas-based Raw Fitness, a concept that offers members expert-developed fitness and nutritional programs that include one-on-one coaching and personal trainers, group classes and digital support networks. Raw Fitness leased 8,901 square feet at Southpark Meadows III.
In addition to Raw Fitness, the leases are for:
• Backyard Bar & Grill, a casual restaurant that leased 2,400 square feet for a new location;
• Prickly Pear Pet Care, an Austin-based provider of professional pet services since 2011, which leased 1,200 square feet;
• Hobby Town, which renewed its lease for 5,500 square feet;
• Armstrong McCall, a professional beauty supplies retailer, which renewed its lease for 2,350 square feet;
• Factory Mattress, which renewed its lease for 4,950 square feet;
Southpark Meadows III benefits from a visible, accessible location in a dense trade area that features approximately 224,000 people and 88,000 households with an average household income of $75,000 within a five-mile radius. Additionally, the trade area features a significant daytime population of approximately 176,000.
Southpark Meadows III, in addition to its strong regional line-up, offers the traffic draw of its location peripheral to Southpark Meadows, anchored by SuperTarget, JCPenney Marshalls, Walmart and several others.